Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Serenity of the seas - Serene Silhouettes


 DSC#092-Beach-House-Linens

This week has gone by too fast. I am still at my daughter violin summer institute and we are having a wonderful time. It is of extreme emotion to see all the children dedicating so much time and effort to play the instrument. I applaud each one of them for their effort.
I am not playing at my craft corner this week, however, I was able to play before I left and made this card for today's Dostamper Stars challenge 092. The beach theme had me and I love the serenity of the colors and just thinking of the sounds of the oceans bring peace to me!



The Serene Silhouettes stamp set could not go wrong with such a serenity theme. I think this card must be dedicated to all the parents that I saw this week at the institute, and to all the faculty members that are so welcoming and helpful in teaching the children and in teaching us the parents to be the best tool our children can possibly have. To all of you parents and teachers out there, this one is for you!


Tips and Tricks:
  • The DSP was cut a 1/8" smaller all around than the Pool Party Layer. I like having just a bit of layer showing as it accentuates the front layer.
  • The Apothecary piece was also embossed to give an extra texture to the card.
  • The bow, of course, was made using my very own Bow Maker.
  Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
Did you miss it? Then, head out to Product share and check out the shares options available this year. Reserve your spot right now!
 2014-2014 Annual Catalog, stampin up, dostamping, craft supplies, dawn olchefske

If you are one of my customers, you will automatically receive a FREE 2014-2015 Annual Catalog (including shipping) from me by June 2 (the start date of the new catalog).  Catalogs begin shipping in mid-May. 
NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card Miriam. Love the bow. Thanks for playing along for this weeks DOstamperSTARS Thursday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.